Sunday, May 26, 2013

Congrats You Did It!

Well in another attempt at the Sisterhood's challenge this week, I checked out the Mojo Monday Sketch 294 for inspiration and created this orange-filled card for my second trainee to break out, which happened on Saturday. He's a favorite, as well, so I was eager to create the card in his favorite color, orange. I kept the girly stuff to a minimum, as the sentiment is a little on the swirly side. 
 

A very CAS card - and I can't wait to present it tomorrow. It must be similar to the feelings parents have - I'm very proud. :)



2 comments:

  1. what a delightful card, Tanny :) I know what it's like to be so excited about giving a special card to someone :) Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Way to train your men ;) Sure he will appreciate your support and the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis